*Happy 5th Anniversary to the T-Mobile G1*
http://feedly.com/k/1b7FN3K

It seems like only a couple of years ago, but history was made when five
years ago today T-Mobile and Google officially launched the G1- the first
smartphone equipped with Android. Today Android is the preferred mobile OS
of million of people around the world but just one half decade ago, the
platform was officially at zero market share.

Were you among those to pick up a T-Mobile G1? What color did you choose?
Black, white, or that crimson shade of copper-ish red?

We had all of our demos behind a curtain and the press was to go upstairs
and sit before a stage.  They began to let the press in and the energy was
amazing!  So many bloggers and Tech reporters!  I scooted around and took
tons of photos (I’ll have to dig those up to post later) – no one knew who
I was, so they just left me alone.

For a fun trip down memory lane, be sure to read Des Smith’s inside
look<https://plus.google.com/114845009227159887898/posts/h1r78bBmfD4>at
the events leading up to the big G1 reveal.  As someone who was on the
inside, it’s always nice to read the first-hand take on events.

Do you have a memorable G1 story you’d like to share?

The post Happy 5th Anniversary to the T-Mobile
G1<http://www.androidguys.com/2013/09/23/happy-5th-anniversary-android/>appeared
first on
AndroidGuys <http://www.androidguys.com>.

shared via http://feedly.com

--

INDOSAT SUPER 3G plus
http://www.indosat.com/Personal/Internet/INDOSAT_SUPER_3G_plus
ID-Android on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u81L8Qpy5A
Web Hosting, Zimbra Mail Server, VPS gratis Raspberry Pi :
http://www.hostune.com