Android 4.3, keren juga nih htc,,

*HTC **EVO** 4G **LTE** set to receive Android 4.3 and Sense 5 by end of
year*
http:// <http://feedly.com/k/GDBvmg>feedly.com <http://feedly.com/k/GDBvmg>
/k/ <http://feedly.com/k/GDBvmg>GDBvmg <http://feedly.com/k/GDBvmg>

*Announcement continues transparency on update schedules from the
manufacturer*

President of HTC America Jason Mackenzie has just announced on Twitter at
the EVO 4G LTE on Sprint will receive Android 4.3 and Sense 5 by the end of
2013. Following hot on the heels of news that the HTC One on AT&T would
join the Android 4.3 upgrade
party<http://www.androidcentral.com/att-htc-one-android-43-update-passes-certification-pushing-out-next-week>next
week, this is great news for those who have this slightly older
handset.

A few users may have been a little disappointed to see an update hit their
<http://www.androidcentral.com/htc-evo-4g-lte-also-getting-minor-update-today>
EVO<http://www.androidcentral.com/htc-evo-4g-lte-also-getting-minor-update-today>
<http://www.androidcentral.com/htc-evo-4g-lte-also-getting-minor-update-today>
LTE<http://www.androidcentral.com/htc-evo-4g-lte-also-getting-minor-update-today>a
couple of days
ago<http://www.androidcentral.com/htc-evo-4g-lte-also-getting-minor-update-today>when
it wasn't the big jump to Android 4.3, but it's great to know that the
update is actively being worked on. We don't have a better time frame than
the "end of the year," but we're not going to look this gift horse in the
mouth.

Source: @ <https://twitter.com/JasonMacHTC/status/386284246521769984>
JasonMacHTC <https://twitter.com/JasonMacHTC/status/386284246521769984>

shared via http:// <http://feedly.com>feedly.com