Mari duduk manis, menunggu.

*Samsung Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Note 2 will get Android 4.3 update starting
next week*
http://androidcommunity.com/samsung-galaxy-s4-galaxy-s3-note-2-will-get-android-4-3-update-starting-next-week-20131025/

Samsung Galaxy S4 users, as well as those with a Note 2 or S3, will be
happy to hear they’re getting the Android
4.3<http://www.androidcommunity.com/tag/android-4.3/>update very soon.
According to a
release
schedule,<http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/10/25/leak-samsungs-american-android-4-3-and-galaxy-gear-update-release-schedule-for-the-galaxy-s4-s4-active-s-iii-and-note-ii/>the
handsets will get the update by the end of the month for all carriers,
which will bring Galaxy Gear functionality as well.

When the Galaxy Gear
<http://www.androidcommunity.com/tag/galaxy-gear/>launched with the
Note 3, one of the major knocks was the limited
functionality with a parent device. This update, aside from having all the
4.3 goodness, will also make the Gear a bit more attractive to those with
older devices who still want to give it a whirl. Though we can’t say it’s
terribly useful at this juncture, hopefully a broader lineup of devices to
pair it with will help.

Verizon <http://www.androidcommunity.com/tag/verizon/> and Sprint will be
first to get the updates, with handsets starting to receive them in the
first week of November. In the case of the Galaxy S4 for Verizon, the
update will start rolling out on Monday!
T-Mobile<http://www.androidcommunity.com/tag/t-mobile/>will be last to
update, but will still have their Samsung handsets on
Android 4.3 by the beginning of December.

As we stare Android 4.4 in the eye, the update will be welcome, but
ultimately leave handsets behind in the update cycle. While we don’t quite
know what Android 4.4
<http://www.androidcommunity.com/tag/android-4.4/>will bring, rumors
and leaks provide a look at much improved aesthetics and
other useful tweaks, so Samsung fans may once again be clamoring for an
update by the time December rolls around

shared via http://feedly.com

--
ID-Android on YouTube