Katanya maret-april 2014 kebagian kitkat untuk SGS 3 maupun SGN 2
Ntah ini valid atau tidak. :)

Android 4.4 KitKat Leaked Dates for Samsung Galaxy S3 and Samsung Galaxy S4

Samsung's Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note Galaxy Note 2 of 3 models
KitKat Android 4.4 update when it appeared that attaining. itechaddict by a
person in Samsung GT-I9500 leaked document indicated that the SM-N900-N7100
GT-i9300 and SM in 2014 for the new version of Android will be provided are
clearly visible.

According to the same document as the expected date of the most recent
models, the Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500) and Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N900) Android 4.4
KitKat in January 2014, receivables of Galaxy S3 (GT-i9300) and Galaxy Note
2 (SM-N7100) update of the software will have between March-April, 2014
Date.

http://tottenhamnews.org/sci-tech-3/android-4-4-kitkat-leaked-dates-for-samsung-galaxy-s3-and-samsung-galaxy-s4-1674.html

--
ID-Android on YouTube