The Sony Xperia X10 would have to be Sony's golden phone for 2010.
While it is a letdown that it doesn't support multi touch, we believe
it more than makes up for it with its 8 megapixel camera and UI.
Runs on Android OS 1.6

The Xperia X10 runs on Android OS unlike most other Sony Erricson
handsets and features a powerful 1GHz Snapdragon processor similar to
the Nexus One and HTC Supersonic. Additionally it utilizes a 4-inch
LCD screen which although is the largest screen available on an
Android phone at the moment (not counting the 42" Scandinavia), it
does sometimes appear a little dull when compared to the AMOLED
display found on the Nexus One.

Another great feature of the phone is Timescapes. This allows you to
see a history of the entire phone's activities in 3D animated form.
You can easily browse through your tweets, Facebook posts and also
phone records and SMS in this manner. This is further explained in the
video below.

Overall it's a great phone and can be compared to the HTC HD2 less the
Sense UI, but with much better looks. It's available in black and
white colors, the latter looking very feminine.

http://www.ozcarguide.com/technology/cellphone-pda/2608-sony-xperia-x10-review

--
Salam,

Agus Hamonangan