Hello,

I just got Threema, a secure messaging app for Android and the iPhone. It
uses end-to-end encryption so that only the recipient that I've chosen (and
not even their servers) can read my messages.
It can send text messages, pictures, videos and even lets me share my
location in a very secure way. It also syncs with your address book (if you
let it) to find other Threema users automatically. And of course the
messages are free.
Get it now from http://threema.ch/download so we can start exchanging
messages that can't be snooped on by some random company or government!
Oh, and let's exchange keys the next time we meet just to be extra safe.
It's really easy, just scan a code from somebody else's mobile.

Cheers,

--
ID-Android on YouTube