----
*HTC One M8 vs Samsung Galaxy S5 vs LG G Pro 2 vs Sony
<http://feedly.com/e/LZ6PWTd3>**Xperia <http://feedly.com/e/LZ6PWTd3>** Z2
[CAMERA FACE OFF] <http://feedly.com/e/LZ6PWTd3>*
// *Phandroid <http://feedly.com/e/LZ6PWTd3>*

The HTC One M8 <http://phandroid.com/htc-one-m8/>, Samsung Galaxy
S5<http://phandroid.com/samsung-galaxy-s5/>,
LG G Pro 2 <http://phandroid.com/lg-g-pro-2/>, and Sony
<http://phandroid.com/sony-xperia-z2/>Xperia<http://phandroid.com/sony-xperia-z2/>Z2<http://phandroid.com/sony-xperia-z2/>.
What do these devices have in common? Well, they all tout new, cutting edge
cameras tech as their claim to fame. We’ve gotten our hands on many of
these devices during our time at Mobile World Congress. It’s true, in well
lit or daytime environments, most smartphone cameras will perform about the
same. But some would say the *real* test lays in how well these cameras
perform in less ideal conditions. They’re the biggest heavy weights of the
year, and they’re about to go head-to-head in a low-light camera battle
royale.

In one corner we have the HTC One <http://phandroid.com/htc-one/> M8. HTC
claims the 4MP UltraPixel camera captures more light, helping the phone
shoot better in dimly lit situations. Of course, this comes at the cost of
having a higher MP count, something that could give its competitors an edge.

In the other corner lays the Samsung Galaxy S5. This phone features
Samsung’s own in-house 16MP ISOCELL camera that is capable of lightning
quick auto focus, and higher dynamic range. We got a chance to see it first
hand during MWC, and can vouch for the optics in brightly lit scenes, but
what about during night time shots?

Across is the LG G Pro 2. LG’s latest phablet, the G Pro 2 features a 13MP
camera with optical image stabilization, as well as a fancy new LED flash
for more accurate color rendition. But how well is the image quality when
the flash is off? We’ll soon find out.

Finally, there’s the Sony Xperia Z2. Featuring Sony’s 20MP camera, the
Xperia Z2 has the highest resolution shooter of the bunch, and comes with
Sony’s camera expertise to back it up. This might just give the phone the
advantage it needs to come out on top.

The folks at *ePrice
<http://www.eprice.com.tw/mobile/talk/124/4899661/1/rv/sony-xperia-z2-review/>*were
nice enough to put together this camera comparison, snapping photos
with all 4 smartphones under a variety of night time, and dimly lit scenes.
All cameras featured their default/auto settings for shooting, so your
results may vary. HTC One M8 top left, Samsung Galaxy S5 top right, LG G
Pro 2 bottom left, Sony Xperia Z2 bottom right (click for full size
images). Cool? Let’s get ready to rumble!

Having looked over all the images, it’s interesting to see there aren’t
really any clear winners here. Each camera behaves differently, but none
are really consistent. That being said, which camera out of all these
devices do you think performed the best? If anyone is looking for the
non-collaged full versions of these images, you can grab them in our Google
Drive folder *here
<https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bx5hmvE2y-I_Q1BQeTA5STUtZzA&usp=docslist_api#>*
.

----
Shared via *my feedly reader* <http://feedly.com>

--
Pre-order GALAXY S5 dari Telkomsel 19 Maret – 5 April 2014