The Droid DNA was the last device of its generation before HTC shook things
up with the One (M7) in 2013. Also known as the Butterfly, the DNA launched
with Android 4.1 and was later updated to 4.2. Owners have been clamoring
for a taste of that sweet KitKat, and now it's almost here – HTC is
starting the OTA push on April 24th.

HTC Executive Product Manager @moversi confirms on Twitter that the update
has technical approval, meaning Verizon has finished its testing and is
satisfied nothing is seriously broken. Since this is still Sense 5.5, the
DNA won't be getting the exact same software we see on the One M8. It'll be
more like the KitKat builds that came to the M7 last year. Hey, it's better
than nothing, right?

Sumber:
http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/04/22/htc-has-technical-approval-for-the-droid-dna-android-4-4-2-update-with-sense-5-5-updates-begin-on-424/

Kemungkinannya ini adalah update terakhir buat DNA. Sayang tidak kebagian
Sense 6 seperti M7.
Tetapi secara keseluruhan saya puas sekali memakai DNA yg telah mendampingi
keseharian saya selama satu setengah tahun terkahir ini. Yg berkesan buat
saya adalah support dari komunitas XDA Developers dengan adanya cusrom yg
berlimpah, tutorial yg lengkap dan komunitas yg masih aktif sampai saat ini.

Bravo Droid DNA, The Last Droid from HTC. Thanks a lot...

--
Berubah menjadi lebih terkendali bersama @kartuHalo Halo Fit Hybrid