From: "Amer [ robotijo ]" <a...@robotijo.org>
Sender: id-android@googlegroups.com
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 06:28:01
To: <id-android@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [id-android] WTI Vic Gundotra cabut dari Google

https://plus.google.com/app/basic/stream/z13eutuphp3bdb3ft22phv3h2nr3fb0lx

... Today I'm announcing my departure from Google after almost 8 years.

I have been incredibly fortunate to work with the amazing people of Google.
I don't believe there is a more talented and passionate collection of
people anywhere else. And I'm overwhelmed when I think about the leadership
of +Larry
Page<https://plus.google.com/app/basic/106189723444098348646/posts?cbp=11lm993gqoddc&sview=1&cid=5&soc-app=115&soc-platform=1&spath=/app/basic/stream/z13eutuphp3bdb3ft22phv3h2nr3fb0lx>
and
what he empowered me to do while at Google. From starting Google I/O, to
being responsible for all mobile applications, to creating Google+, none of
this would have happened without Larry's encouragement and support....

☀Android 4.4.2 KitKat @ Google neXus4™☀

--
Berubah menjadi lebih terkendali bersama @kartuHalo Halo Fit Hybrid

Aturan Umum  ID-ANDROID >> http://goo.gl/NfzSGB