http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/06/21/this-is-volantis-htcs-nine-inch-nexus-tablet/

With Android Silver rumors brewing
<http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/04/02/rumor-android-silver-may-be-googles-attempt-to-finally-provide-a-premium-android-sale-and-support-experience/>,
and LG's Ken Hong indicating that the manufacturer doesn't have a Nexus
phone in the cards
<http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/06/18/lgs-communications-director-ken-hong-tells-android-police-there-are-no-nexus-devices-in-our-pipeline/>,
the fate of the Nexus line as a whole has been sort of up in the air
<http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/05/17/evleaks-android-silver-is-coming-in-february-2015-and-dont-expect-a-nexus-6/>
.

We don't have news about whether a Nexus *phone* exists, but we do have
information related toHTC's Volantis
<http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/05/09/codenames-flounder-and-molly-revealed-in-android-4-4-3-changelog-points-to-htc-made-tablet-and-android-tv/>
(or
Flounder), an 8.9" Nexus tablet. The information provided to us indicates
possible specs, features, and pricing, as well as an early look at the form
factor, though the images we have don't appear to be final renderings of
the device.

This information won't be treated as a rumor, since we feel confident in
our information, and we've heard about Volantis from multiple sources as
early as Q1 2014. This is one of the rare instances where we *will* be
sharing a source image.

According to our information, the tablet is internally referred to as the
Nexus 9, though this name could change before it comes to market. Here's
what we've heard so far in the specs department:

   - 8.9" Display at 2048x1440 (281ppi)
   - NVIDIA Logan 64-bit processor (Tegra K1)
   - 2GB RAM
   - 16/32GB internal storage
   - 8MP OIS main camera, 3MP front facing camera
   - Aluminum zero-gap construction
   - Stereo front-facing speakers
   - 8.91"x5.98"x0.31" body (that's 22.63x15.19x0.79cm)
   - 418g (or 427g with LTE) (that's 14.74/15.1 ounces)

For reference, the 2013 Nexus 7 is 0.34" thick, and weighs 290g (or 299g
with LTE). Samsung's new Galaxy Tab S 8.4, meanwhile, is a svelte 0.26"
thick, weighing in at 298g, making Volantis thicker and heavier, though
aluminum construction comes with heft compared to plastic.
--
*If you intend to work under a genius, you'd better be ready to see Hell
(Komikado-sensei, 2013)*

--
Berubah menjadi lebih terkendali bersama @kartuHalo Halo Fit Hybrid

Aturan Umum  ID-ANDROID >> http://goo.gl/NfzSGB