http://www.theverge.com/2014/7/22/5926043/htc-smartwatch-briefly-appears-in-video

HTC may have let slip a tease of its upcoming Android Wear smartwatch. It
turns out that a new video focused on HTC's lauded design department also
offers an extremely brief peek at something else: an unnannounced wearable.
The watch appears on an employee's desk around 35 seconds in, attached to
some sort of stand or charger.

Getting a closer look requires zooming in significantly, so it's difficult
to see much of the hardware's design beyond the square face. We're left
clueless as to what the band looks like, for example. An artist's
reproduction of HTC's upcoming watch (with a steel band) was recently
published by @evleaks
<https://twitter.com/evleaks/status/490097670930059265>. The device here —
what we can see of it, anyway — seems to match that mockup. But this could
easily be a prototype that's still due to undergo more changes. HTC has
said it will have a wearable ready in time for the holiday season, so
you'll likely be seeing the eagerly anticipated Moto 360 arrive on shelves
first.

--
*If you intend to work under a genius, you'd better be ready to see Hell
(Komikado-sensei, 2013)*

--
Berubah menjadi lebih terkendali bersama @kartuHalo Halo Fit Hybrid

Aturan Umum  ID-ANDROID >> http://goo.gl/NfzSGB