http://www.theverge.com/2014/8/19/6044357/recharge-a-phone-with-background-noise

baterai habis ? gak bawa baterai gendong ? no problem .. nyanyi aja :D

There are any number of research teams trying to build alternative power
sources for your cellphone. Do you want to put tiny windmills
<http://www.theverge.com/2014/1/12/5301008/uta-researchers-develop-micro-windmills-recharge-your-cell-phones>
on
it? What about plugging it into a solar-powered charging bench
<http://www.theverge.com/2014/7/1/5859778/soofa-mobile-charging-stations> or
just holding it up to the sun
<http://www.theverge.com/mobile/2012/1/5/2684008/nokia-cellphone-solar-charging-experiment-results>?
Now, at the Queen Mary University of London, a group of scientists has
created a prototype panel capable of charging a cellphone off environmental
vibrations like music or dinner conversation.

Researchers call the device a "nanogenerator," and it looks like a flat
metal plate with some wires attached. In reality, it's plastic sprayed with
a sheet of tiny zinc oxide rods that generate electricity when squashed or
stretched — as they would be in the presence of everyday background noise.
The group is building off previous research
<http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/newsandeventspggrp/imperialcollege/newssummary/news_6-11-2013-11-35-3>
that
found solar cells became more efficient when exposed to acoustic
vibrations, especially the high-pitched tones of pop music. This time
around, there's no solar component, just what's known as piezoelectric
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piezoelectricity> energy generation. The
research team, which worked in partnership with Nokia, says that these
sheets can be produced cheaply and generate five volts of electricity, the
same as most phone wall chargers.

In reality, you're not going to be throwing out your AC adapter just yet,
and not just because this is a single, experimental prototype. The current
is probably fairly low, just enough to maintain a charge. We also don't
know how much different types or levels of background noise affect it. The
researchers mention traffic, music, and voices as things that could help
charge the battery, but we're hoping for a full list laying out how much
power you can expect from a quiet restaurant, a subway station, and a Daft
Punk concert.[image: Nanogenerator cell charger]

Best Regards
Arianto C Nugroho
http://id.linkedin.com/in/ariantonugroho
skype-id : nugroho.arianto