OS nya udah KitKat?
semoga link ini bisa menjelaskan:
http://service.path.com/customer/portal/articles/1600932-no-video-upload-record-on-samsung-kitkat-devices

No video upload/record on Samsung KitKat devices
Prior to our Path 4.0 update, we discovered that the KitKat OS (4.4+)
update on Samsung devices was causing problems for the video upload and
recording function in our Android app. As a result, many Samsung device
users on KitKat were reporting that video upload and recording was not
working, or even crashing the app.

As a result, in the Path 4.0 update we have removed this malfunctioning
video upload and recording feature for all Samsung devices running KitKat.
Our team are going to investigate what is causing these problems, and we
hope to return the fully-working video feature at some stage in the future.

Uploading and recording videos in messaging on Path for Android has never
been possible, and is still not currently an option in Path Talk. We are
also hoping to add this feature to Path Talk for all Android users at some
stage in the future.

Thx,