*LTE*
<http://www.gsmarena.com/google_nexus_9_blasts_through_antutu_with_lte_on_board-news-9493.php>*
on board*
<http://www.gsmarena.com/google_nexus_9_blasts_through_antutu_with_lte_on_board-news-9493.php>
// *GSMArena.com*
<http://www.gsmarena.com/google_nexus_9_blasts_through_antutu_with_lte_on_board-news-9493.php>*
- Latest articles*
<http://www.gsmarena.com/google_nexus_9_blasts_through_antutu_with_lte_on_board-news-9493.php>

A couple of days after allowing us to catch a glimpse of its specs in
CPU-Z, the yet to be announced Nexus 9 tablet showed up in the AnTuTu
benchmark database. The HTC-made Android 5.0 tablet posted the impressive
score of 45,923 in the popular benchmark. Nexus 9 in AnTuTu (click to
enlarge) The data from AnTuTu confirms the Nexus 9 specs we already know.
They include 64-bit Nvidia Tegra K1 SoC with top clock speed of 2.5GHz (it
explains the higher benchmark score than the non-64bit version we tested in
the Xiaomi Mi Pad 7.9). The AnTuTu cameo of the Nexus 9 also reveals that
the tablet will be available with LTE connectivity when official. The
cellular connectivity was confirmed by the presence of an IMEI number on
the device. Rumored specs of the Nexus 9 include 8.9" display with
2048x1440 pixels, 16 or 32GB of built-on memory, 8MP camera, and built-in
stereo speakers. The slate will likely debut at some point in Q3 this year.
Source |...

----

Shared via *my * <http://feedly.com>*feedly* <http://feedly.com>* reader*
<http://feedly.com>