Around a month ago,we reported
<http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/08/04/the-play-stores-refund-window-is-now-seems-to-be-around-2-hours-for-many-paid-apps-and-games-not-15-minutes/>that
Google had seemingly changed the refund window for paid apps and games on
the Play Store to two hours. We tested our theory extensively, and 2 hours
was the figure we landed on repeatedly. Now, the change is official: Google
has updated the refund policy for paid apps and games on the Google Play
support site to reflect the change to a two-hour window.

This is certainly good news, given that the switch to 15 minutesback in 2010
<http://www.androidpolice.com/2010/12/10/android-market-update-to-bring-new-home-page-lessen-refund-time/>came
after a much more lenient 24-hour window, and ever since there have been
complaints about the short time allocated to try out new apps, particularly
large, expensive games. As we stated in our original post last month, this
has been live for some time, but now it's policy.

Sumber:
http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/09/10/2-hour-refund-window-for-paid-apps-and-games-on-the-play-store-is-officially-official/

--
Berubah menjadi lebih terkendali bersama @kartuHalo Halo Fit Hybrid