The first three are motorola..😁

ďżź

*Check out our completely revamped **Best Android Phones*
<http://phandroid.com/best-android-phones/>* page, explore our **Android
Phone Guide* <http://phandroid.com/phones/>*, and sift through all the *
*available* <Thanks%20for the email. Sounds like a really interesting ride
you'll be doing. I think we can work something out here for certain.
Perhaps a mix of review and sponsorship, whatever we'd like to call it.
What's your departure date? What may be best is a review leading up to the
trip, riding on it while you train, charging your android devices, lights,
etc. Then we can do a longer piece or simply be mentioned in your visits,
blogging, etc. 4000 miles is quite the journey so we'd want to be in touch
with you in case there are any issues that arise. Shoot me a note with your
dates and we can get you a unit to start using and discuss what you'd like
from us to review it. Also, what type of bike will you be riding? We don't
work with disc brakes, so be aware of that going in!>*, **upcoming*
<http://phandroid.com/phones/upcoming/>*, and **rumored*
<http://phandroid.com/phones/rumored/>* Android Phones on earth. Then let
us know your thoughts in the comments.*

What’s the best Android phone <http://phandroid.com/best-android-phones/>?
We’re here with an update to our running list evaluating the best devices
currently on the market. There isn’t much change from last month. In fact,
our top picks have remained the same (chalk it up to a lack of major
releases over the last month), but we have expanded to showcase a few more
handsets. Want to check out our latest rankings? You’ll have to visit our
new Best Phones page to see them.

Where our list has changed is in the rumored
<http://phandroid.com/phones/rumored/> and upcoming
<http://phandroid.com/phones/upcoming/> devices sections. We can attribute
the additions to CES 2015, which wrapped up last week and brought us
announcements from LG, HTC, ASUS, and more. With Mobile World Congress just
over the horizon, rumors of new devices from Samsung and OnePlus are also
beginning to swirl. We have you covered on what to expect and when to
expect it. All you have to do is follow this link to check out all you need
to know about the latest Android devices in one convenient location
<http://phandroid.com/best-android-phones/>.

Read full article at
http://phandroid.com/2015/01/20/best-android-phone-january-2015/

@Nampan S

--
Belanja Aplikasi Android Pakai Pulsa Indosat