----
*Samsung Galaxy S6 scores a solid victory against the *
<http://www.phonearena.com/news/Samsung-Galaxy-S6-scores-a-solid-victory-against-the-iPhones-6-in-our-blind-camera-comparison_id70614>
*iPhones*
<http://www.phonearena.com/news/Samsung-Galaxy-S6-scores-a-solid-victory-against-the-iPhones-6-in-our-blind-camera-comparison_id70614>*
6 in our blind camera comparison*
<http://www.phonearena.com/news/Samsung-Galaxy-S6-scores-a-solid-victory-against-the-iPhones-6-in-our-blind-camera-comparison_id70614>
// *PhoneArena*
<http://www.phonearena.com/news/Samsung-Galaxy-S6-scores-a-solid-victory-against-the-iPhones-6-in-our-blind-camera-comparison_id70614>*
- News*
<http://www.phonearena.com/news/Samsung-Galaxy-S6-scores-a-solid-victory-against-the-iPhones-6-in-our-blind-camera-comparison_id70614>

Boy, that Samsung Galaxy S6 has one great camera, doesn't it? The shooter
may not be absolutely perfect, as you surely know if you've read our review
of the Galaxy S6 camera, but it is definitely potent enough to beat the
iPhone 6 in a camera comparison. And our readers seem to agree. The Samsung
Galaxy S6 is the winner in our blind camera comparison, and it beat the
iPhone 6 by a mile. Samsung's flagship topped six out of six scenes,
collecting about 9 times more reader votes than the iPhone.

Surprised by the results? We aren't. the Samsung Galaxy ...

----

Shared via *my * <http://feedly.com>*feedly* <http://feedly.com>* reader*
<http://feedly.com>

--
==========
Belanja Aplikasi Android Pakai Pulsa Indosat
Info >> http://indosat.com/id/personal/hiburan-asik/carrier-billing
----------------------
Gunakan layanan Hosting Indonesia yang stabil, terjangkau dan aman
Kunjungi  >> http://www.Qwords.com
----------------------
Hanya dengan 500ribu bisa jadi reseller delcell.
Hubungi: sa...@delcell.com
Bass Audio Headphone Store, Toko Headphone Earphone Terlengkap
Kunjungi  >> http://bassaudio.net
Kontak Admin, Twitter  @agushamonangan
FB Groups     :  https://www.facebook.com/groups/android.or.id

Aturan Umum  ID-ANDROID >> goo.gl/mL1mBT