Intel’s *
<http://phandroid.com/2016/01/07/you-can-now-pre-order-intels-realsense-developer-phone-for-399/>
*RealSense*
<http://phandroid.com/2016/01/07/you-can-now-pre-order-intels-realsense-developer-phone-for-399/>*
developer phone for $399*
<http://phandroid.com/2016/01/07/you-can-now-pre-order-intels-realsense-developer-phone-for-399/>
// *Android Phone Fans*
<http://phandroid.com/2016/01/07/you-can-now-pre-order-intels-realsense-developer-phone-for-399/>

Google’s Project Tango is inching one step closer to consumer’s hands with
Intel’s RealSense
<http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2440948/intel-realsense-and-google-project-tango-smartphone-is-on-pre-order-for-usd399>
Smartphone Developer Kit
<http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2440948/intel-realsense-and-google-project-tango-smartphone-is-on-pre-order-for-usd399>,
and that developer kit would be complete without the ReaSense developer
phone. That phone is up for
<http://click.intel.com/intelrealsensesmartphone-developer-kit.html>pre
<http://click.intel.com/intelrealsensesmartphone-developer-kit.html>-order
now for $399
<http://click.intel.com/intelrealsensesmartphone-developer-kit.html>, and
is intended to aid developers in creating services and applications for the
smartphone’s 3D mapping camera array.

The phone features Intel’s RealSense 3D platform based around a ZR300 depth
camera. It also carries a 2560×1440 6-inch display, standard 2MP front and
8MP rear cameras, and Intel Atom x7-z8700 processor. On top of those
seemingly standard features also sports and HDMI connector and, of course,
the 3D camera as part of its rear camera array.

The real star of the show is Google’s Project Tango
<http://phandroid.com/guide/google-project-tango/>, which we have seen
demoed previously to showcase its indoor mapping abilities
<http://phandroid.com/2014/02/20/google-project-tango-kinect-3d-mapping/>.
>From what we have seen from Intel’s RealSense platform, a large focus will
be on augmented reality, including games and learning tools. In practice,
it’s a lot like Xbox Kinect and similar peripherals available for gaming
consoles.

Those interested in reserving their own RealSense developer phone should be
aware of a few caveats. First, the phone is only being offered to
developers in the US at this time, and only one per purchase at that.
Second, no firm availability date has been placed on the handset at this
time. For those wondering when we might see a wider release, don’t hold
your breath. It will probably be some time before we see Project Tango
devices available for everyday consumers.

----

Shared via *my * <http://feedly.com>*feedly* <http://feedly.com>* reader*
<http://feedly.com>

--
==========
Beli paket data Internet Indosat cuma nge-tweet.

----------------------
Hanya dengan 500ribu bisa jadi reseller delcell.
Hubungi: sa...@delcell.com
Bass Audio Headphone Store, Toko Headphone Earphone Terlengkap
Kunjungi  >> http://bassaudio.net
Kontak Admin, Twitter  @agushamonangan
FB Groups     :  https://www.facebook.com/groups/android.or.id

Aturan Umum  ID-ANDROID >> goo.gl/mL1mBT