https://www.engadget.com/2016/08/31/moto-z-hasselblad-true-zoom/  dapat
kamera Hasselblad 'cuma' $250

Hasselblad reveals a MotoMod that replaces your Moto Z's camera
<https://www.engadget.com/2016/08/31/moto-z-hasselblad-true-zoom/>
1K Engadget
<http://feedly.com//i/subscription/feed/http://www.engadget.com/rss-full.xml>
 10h  //  keep unread  //  hide  //  preview

Remember the days before the Moto Z launched, when a mysterious camera
MotoMod was leaked along with a handful of other snap-on accessories?
Remember when the Z and Z Force launched
<https://www.engadget.com/2016/07/21/moto-z-and-z-force-droid-review/>, and
that camera was nowhere in sight
<https://www.engadget.com/2016/06/09/motomods-moto-z/>? Well, the wait is
(almost) over. Motorola just revealed the fruit of its close collaboration
with Hasselblad today -- the $250 True Zoom -- and it's set to launch on
September 15th.

Like, say, Sony's peculiar lens cameras
<https://www.engadget.com/2013/09/18/sony-qx10-review/>, the True Zoom
replaces the 13/16/23-megapixel on the back of whichever Moto Z you happen
to own. Instead, you'll start working with a 1/2.3-inch 12-megapixel with
big (think 1.55 micron) pixels and a 10x optical zoom. You'll probably
notice a few things right off the bat. First off, everything's really well
constructed. The mod itself is light, and when it's strapped to a Moto Z
the textured grip is easy to hold on to and the zoom rocker around the
shutter button works like a charm. With a big lens housing, a xenon flash
and dark trim, the whole thing looks exactly like a pricey point-and-shoot
from a distance. More importantly, the True Zoom behaves like one, too.

Early test JPEG and RAW shots came out remarkably crisp in both bright and
low-light conditions, just as you'd expect from a sensor with pixels that
big. (Friendly reminder: Fretting about megapixels is almost completely
pointless these days.) That crispness persists even when you're zoomed in
all the way, which is frankly incredible. Think about it: The more you
zoom, the more the minute motions of your hands get magnified. Lackluster
stabilization would make for a Monet-like soft image at best and a hot
blurry mess at worst, but the True Zoom does an incredible job of keeping
things tight and focused.

You can even reach beyond the limits of lens thanks to an additional 4X
digital zoom, but really, you're better off steering clear. That's nothing
against Hasselblad -- digital zoom is just by nature a lousy compromise.
(Alas, a pre-release software update basically bricked our True Zoom demo
unit so we'll update this story with sample photos once we get another to
play with.)

Frankly, it's a little strange to see Hasselblad dabbling with smartphone
accessories of all things. In case you're not familiar, the storied Swedish
company specializes in expensive medium format cameras -- at time of
writing, the cheapest new Hasselblad camera
<http://www.hasselblad.com/h5-system/h5x> on the market will set you back
more than $6,000. To hear company spokespeople tell the tale, Hasselblad
has been exploring more consumer-friendly options for a while, and
Motorola's high-speed MotoMod connector was intriguing because of how
seamlessly it allows third-party hardware to meld with the host device.
Speaking of seamless, the True Zoom also plays nice with third-party camera
apps, though whether you *need* them is another story. The stock Moto
Camera app has been tricked out with extra scene modes and presets for
sports and night photography.

What we have here isn't Hasselblad at its most ambitious, but Hasselblad at
its weirdest, its most experimental. The jury's still out on whether anyone
actually wants (or needs) to carry something like this around, but hey --
there's still something to be said for ambitious, elegant weirdness. Stay
tuned for more as we continue our testing.

--
Install  #MyTelkomsel Apps Terbaru dari Play Store

Toko Headphone & Earphone Terlengkap dan Terbaru
Kunjungi  >> http://bassaudio.net
Kontak Admin, Twitter  @agushamonangan
FB Groups     :  https://www.facebook.com/groups/android.or.id

Aturan Umum  ID-ANDROID >> goo.gl/mL1mBT