----
Broadcom proposes record-breaking $130 billion bid for rival Qualcomm //
The Verge - All Posts
https://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2017/11/6/16611926/broadcom-qualcomm-takeover-deal-130-billion-bid

Chipmaker Broadcom has made an unsolicited bid to buy its rival Qualcomm
for $130 billion. If the deal is accepted it will be the biggest ever
takeover in the technology sector, and mark the high-point of a run of
billion-dollar consolidation deals in the chip-making industry.

Broadcom is offering $70 per share for Qualcomm, a 28 percent premium over
the closing price of its common stock on November 2nd. Hock Tan, the
president and CEO of Broadcom, says the deal is “compelling for
stockholders and stakeholders in both companies,” with the combined company
able to operate at a larger scale across more product ranges. “We would not
make this offer if we were not confident that our common global customers
would embrace the proposed combination,” said Tan.

Developing...

----

Read in my feedly.com

--
Install  #MyTelkomsel Apps Terbaru dari Play Store

Kontak Admin, Twitter  @agushamonangan
FB Groups     :  https://www.facebook.com/groups/android.or.id

Aturan Umum  ID-ANDROID >> goo.gl/mL1mBT