Nah ini cocok buat yg kerja lapangan.
Awet baterenya.

----
Monsters from Asia: This is the phone with the largest battery in the world
// PhoneArena
https://www.phonearena.com/news/Monsters-from-Asia-This-is-the-phone-with-the-largest-battery-in-the-world_id102884

What's the phone with the biggest battery you could name? Your mind is now
probably racing through all sensationalist news articles you've read in
your life, but how about this: the phone with the biggest battery we've
ever seen was announced at this year's MWC trade show in Barcelona.

Having the tongue-twisting name of Energizer Power Max P16K Pro, this brand
new Android smartphone has a mind-boggling 16,000mAh battery and is easily
the phone with the largest battery we've ever seen. How much is 16,000mAh,
exactly? That's more than five times the size of the ...

----

Read in my feedly.com

--
Install  #MyTelkomsel Apps Terbaru dari Play Store

Kontak Admin, Twitter  @agushamonangan
FB Groups     :  https://www.facebook.com/groups/android.or.id

Aturan Umum  ID-ANDROID >> goo.gl/mL1mBT