Mas Bram,

saya cuma copy paste dari sini yah:
http://forum.samdroid.net/threads/1043-Wohoo-!-more-speed-for-your-Spica-!/page9

To all those people who got the error in which it says system cant be
mounted and such here's what you do:
1-Download a terminal emulator onto your phone I found that the
terminal emulator by Jack Palevich or something like that is a pretty
good one and its free.
2-Unpack the zip file on you computer.
3-move the libdvm.so contained in sytem/lib(from the unpacked zip
file) to the root of your sd card.
4-open the terminal emulator on your phone
5-type this in EXACTLY how i write it spaces,cases and all but if
something is already there leave it as it is and don't type the parts
in brackets.
export PATH=/data/local/bin:$PATH
$ $su (after this you should get a confirmation from your root user
whitelister)
#remount rw /system/lib
# cat /sdcard/libdvm.so > /system/lib/libdvm.so reboot
(thats the end of it)
After this your spica should reboot and whn it does if you take a
linpack test depending on which file you used (I used the one with
JIT) you'll notice a definite improvement especially after a couple of
reboots.
I can confirm that this worked at least for me as i now have a linpack
score of with all apps killed of around 7.446 FLOPS.
Try it and tell me if it works for you.

EDIT:After rebooting to recovery and clearing dalvik cache I managed
to get a high of 8.2 MFLOPS

Join: http://groups.google.com/group/id-android/subscribe?hl=en-GB
Moderator: id.andr...@gmail.com
ID Android Developer: http://groups.google.com/group/id-android-dev