Through the Eyes of a Pro Advanced Techniques for Canon DSLR Photographers DVD
(Volume 2) [Tutorial] | 690 MB
Publisher: Blue Crane Digital | Trainer: Tim Mantoani | ASIN: B000XBBQ2C

Over the past several years, Blue Crane Digital has produced training DVDs and
laminated reference cards for new owners of digital cameras. Our approach has
been to get the emerging photographer up and running as quickly as possible,
and give them the confidence needed to explore the world of digital imaging.
Now, we are proud to announce a new DVD series aimed at the digital
photographer with a little more experience. Through the Eyes of a Pro Advanced
Techniques for Canon DSLR Photographers is a series of training DVDs aimed at
developing better photographers using digital equipment and proven approaches.

You ve had your Canon DSLR camera for awhile, and you ve gotten pretty good at
using it. But now you re wondering what you can do to advance your photography
to the next level.

Spend a day beside professional photographer, Tim Mantoani, as he shoots models
for the stock photography market. Tim also discusses real life considerations
for selling your work. In this video he reinforces baseline photography skills
from Volume 1, and adds the concepts needed to help you achieve success.

Volume 2 subjects include:
* Using available light in non-traditional ways
* Tripods and hand-held meters
* Adapting tools at hand to improve images
* How to define superior performance
* How the photographer s behavior affects the end results
* Stock photo shoot (complete sequence)

This Volume 2, we follow Tim though a professional stock photography shoot. As
we point our video cameras over his shoulder, Tim explains how the elements he
has brought together contribute to the final, salable result. He also discusses
other accessories that can help lift the quality of images to the next level.
Last, but not least, he explores the human and business elements that must be
understood for a photographer to be consistently successful as well as the
attributes that make each photographer's work unique and important.

Tim Mantoani has photographed everything from professional athletes and
celebrities to fashion and products. His work has appeared in every major
sports publication, including a recent cover of Sports Illustrated. He has
written a column on lighting for a national photography magazine, and continues
to teach workshops at the prestigious Brooks Institute of Photography in Santa
Barbara.

This DVD is not a technical discussion of camera settings. It is aimed at
helping photographers see and think about the decisions that make great
photographs. If you need help learning how to operate your camera, please refer
to other DVDs on this site.

mORE iNFO:
http://www.simonsmithexplanations.co.uk/acatalog/Through-the-eyes-of-a-Pro-Canon-DSLR-Volume-2.html

Download: