Lanjutan thread treo sbg modem heheh..
tambah beracunnn..

Anto

http://www.palminfocenter.com/news/8912/palm-gps-navigator-smartphone-edition-review/
Palm GPS Navigator Smartphone Edition Review
by: Kris Keilhack
August 16, 2006

Conclusion
One of the best PDA accessories I've ever used and certainly Palm's
best accessory release ever. Quite simply put, Palm may have found
THE new killer app for its Treo line (Windows Mobile and Palm OS)
with this stunning assemblage of goodies. It's a rare event when
hardware and software mesh so seamlessly to perfectly to suit the
needs of mobile travelers of all experience levels. Palm would be
well served to aggressively market this package and the Treo's
adaptability to navigational duties. I would also encourage Palm to
offer a version of this bundle for their TX/LD/Tungsten models,
especially for mobile users who might prefer a larger 320x480 screen.