Mungkin sabar dulu nunggu klarifikasi dari berita berikut :

http://blog.treonauts.com/2008/12/palm-new-ness-c.html

*Palm Promises To Unveil All That You've Been Waiting For At January CES*

Yesterday I received the above invitation from Palm to attend a press event
at the forthcoming Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas in January
2009 which the company claims will finally allow me to "see all that Palm
New-ness you've been waiting for"…

I have to admit that I'm not entirely sure whether to feel mildly excited or
utterly bored by Palm's event – we've been waiting for so long and let down
so often in the last couple of years that it's hard to even imagine that
Palm could "magically" transform itself at the eleventh hour.

Palm will categorically not even hint at what exactly all the "New-ness" it
will unveil at CES might be but people at the company assure me that "it
will definitely be worth it", that "it will not disappoint" and that "it's
[categorically] not a new color for the Centro"…

Since all our expectations for what Palm has in store for us are sky-high
it's evident that Palm had better _really_ deliver on its promises as the
company has unfortunately pretty much depleted all the goodwill it had
accumulated over ten years pursuing its passion for "mobile computing".  As
someone posted elsewhere in a comment "I really, really want to believe but
I have been hurt so many times before"…

So what exactly am I hoping to see from Palm at CES?  Well, for starters I
evidently expect to see a full live demonstration of its highly anticipated
new NOVA OS <http://blog.treonauts.com/2008/05/palm-nova-os-de.html> (aka
Palm 2.0) and hope to see at least "something" completely revolutionary in
this new operating system – something entirely unique that Palm can claim to
have invented and that will categorically set it apart from the
competition.  I basically want nothing else than to see everybody leaving
Palm's event saying "Wow, WOw, WOW!!!".

The above is already a tall order but I also want to see the unveiling of at
least _one_ of the new smartphones running NOVA OS (Palm
Quatro<http://blog.treonauts.com/2008/12/palm-quatro-fir.html>?) that
the company plans to launch in 2009.  Ideally I'd like to see more
than a picture of it and actually hold one in my hands – even if it's only a
dummy or prototype.

In short, I want to go to CES to see Palm unveiling nothing less than an
"extraordinary" new operating system running on truly "gorgeous" hardware.
I want to see the company fully demonstrate that it still knows how to
deliver the "Zen of Palm" and that it is at last once again ready to lead
the smartphone revolution.

Salam,

Ari
*siapsiapnabung mulai sekarang*

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 5:05 PM, Luis Anthony <lalapanmen...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear fellow Palmers,
> After living a healthy, prosperous life under the loving hands of me, my
> BlackTie has finally felt the pain between the jaws of my 11 month old boy.
> The virtually un-scratch-able body now has marks all over, its battery
> cover
> chipped, and its stylus got so loose it falls everytime its flipped over.
> It
> now starts to hang, looking at the distance with empty look, dont know what
> to do even when told.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: