Dari: http://blog.palm.com/ Keeping up with keeping up with
Palm<http://blog.palm.com/palm/2009/01/keeping-up-with-palm.html>

As you may have heard, Palm will be announcing some "New-ness" this
Thursday. We'll be posting live blog updates starting at 11 am PST. (We may
even have a surprise guest blogger or two.) For ongoing Palm New-ness, you
can also follow Palm_Inc on Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/palm_inc>.
You're also invited to join the discussion boards on our Facebook
page<http://www.facebook.com/palm>.
And be sure to check our newly revamped Palm.com
<http://www.palm.com/>website. Take your pick from millions of fresh
Palm pixels served up daily.

Jon Zilber