buat yang belum bisa pake, ini ada keterangan dari site resmi nya :)

免费软件
Treo650,680,700P机型的短信搜索工具
[安装]
程序必须安装在RAM中,首次安装将出现在“未分类”(Unfiled)类别中。可通过更改该prc文件类型(type)将其装在控制台中(可使用Bird或RsrcEdit修改程序类型)
[配置]
安装后必须首先运行一次程序进行配置,第一行Enable MsgSearch Plugin是选择程序是否被启用,若未启用则无效;
Match
Fields是指搜索文本时和哪些短信域匹配,下面三项分别是名称,号码和正文内容,一般选择正文内容一项即可(默认选择名称和正文内容),最后一行是选
择搜索几天内的短信(默认为3天),该项作用只是为了防止列出过多项,如果有必要的话,最大可以设为999.
[使用]
任意程序中,按opt+shift(即左下角z键左边的按钮和下面的按钮),输入要查找内容后点搜索,若第一项无MsgSearch内容,则点更多(more)
[技巧]
若当前程序是MsgSearch(即使在控制台中也一样),则此时使用全局查找功能,MsgSearch会出现在第一项.
[下载]

Hadoh bahasa mandari maaf :)

Free software
Treo650, 680,700 P SMS search tool models
[Install]
Procedures must be installed in the RAM for the first time the installation
will appear in the "unclassified" (Unfiled) category. Prc can change the
file type (type) be installed in the console (which can use the Bird or
modify the program RsrcEdit type)
[Configuration]
After the installation must first be configured to run a program, the first
line is to choose Enable MsgSearch Plugin procedure is enabled, if the
opening of the void;
Match Fields refers to search and what SMS text-matching, the following are
the three names, numbers and the body of the contents of the general body of
content to choose a can (the default choice of the name and the text
content), the last line of the search a few days is to choose the text
messages (default is 3 days), the role is only to prevent a number of lists,
if necessary, can be set to 999 maximum.
[Use]
Any program, press opt + shift (that is, the lower-left corner of the button
to the left of z button and the button below), enter to find the contents of
Search, if the contents of the first non-MsgSearch, the more points (more)
[Skills]
If the current procedure is MsgSearch (even in the same console), then use
the global search function at this time, MsgSearch will appear in the first.