I am happy while read this [The 8th Paragraph]:

"Most Rails developers worth their salt are contracting, simply because it is
very lucrative right now. Rates for premium Rails talent is now in the
neighborhood of $200/hour and continuing to climb. Average Rails talent costs
at least $100/hour.  The work is finding them, not vice-versa. Why are clients
willing to pay so much? Because they know we are a cost-effective bunch, doing
the same amount of work (as individuals) that would take multiple traditional
programmers in other mainstream languages, and with higher-quality as the
"icing on the cake"

I am sorry when I read about the last paragraph, I think Zed Community must be
open hearted to receive all scoldings. Zed is good, but remember there are more
good than Zed, it is the same like Ruby. Many people said that Ruby is good,
but there are many scoldings too about ruby from another open source vendors.

Look to Phyton, They have Django after responding IT Development and Also PHP
with its CakePHP. Zed must be changed and respond all scoldings to them. It's
time to Zed for showing to the world that they are possible to make innovation
for standing closer/as same as to Ruby is/ other Vendors are.

Keep Spirit Zed Community....

Reza, are you the one of Zed????

Disconnect.....
Riand[FX]

Reza Primardiansyah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Kawan2,
 yang merasa terpukul mbaca rant-nya Zed Shaw, sila
 baca klarifikasi dari Obie fernandez.

 http://blog.obiefernandez.com/content/2008/01/zed-is-wrong-ra.html

 Looking for last minute shopping deals?
 Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.