For ID-Rubyist fellas, this guy was presenting about "mathematics" at
ruby meetup. I'm waiting for the next videos from ID-Ruby -_-

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kamal Fariz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 22 Jan 2008 17:02
Subject: [malaysia-rb] Re: Malaysia.rb January 2008 Meetup
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Video of Talat's talk is now available at Google Video:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3475006785197550922&hl=en

Enjoy!

Regards,
kamal

p/s: I've got second half of Colin's talk and first half of Khailee's
talk. Converting ..

--
r9 = { name: Rie!, ym: riyari3, skype: rubyninja,
li: http://linkedin.com/in/ariekeren,

Kirim email ke