Dear Friends,

I have problem with my ar_mailer, I do configuration correctly and it works and
sends email very fast, if i send single email only.

The matter now is, when i sent a group of emails, example 5 emails only, the
ar_mailer keep sending email in background and never stop untill I close the
server or kill the process. Here is my code :

def newsletter

if params[:do] == "sendmails"
    letter = Newsletter.find(params[:id])
    users = UserProfile.find(:all)

#never get finish of looping here.
      for member in users
        Notifier.deliver_letternews(member, letter)
      end

    newsletter.update_attribute('sent', true)
      @form_display = true
      @action = 'update'
      @success = 'Newsletter is already sent to your members successfully.'

end