Ahoi,

we welcome all people with different background, from other programming
languages, even from different race, different language, different
nationality, different skin colour, different religion, even only
various different Indonesian tribe, non coders like investors, business
people, recruiters, not-employed-yet guys, college students, students,
univ students, hobbyists (very much like me then), retired people, we
welcome all of people who would want to see and feel The World of Ruby
in Indonesia.

Oh and regarding JRuby, we're actually fascinated about it as well, so
of course for our java friends, we welcome you too.

See you on Saturday!

Fikir saya dalam hati keterusan dalam inggeris lepas cakap banyak orang
luar / maap rusak2x i admit it.. hard to switch reflexly and
automatically to Bahasa Indonesia all at once.

--
http://ariekusumaatmaja.wordpress.com
"Don't ask if you can ask, just ask!", R2D2

Kirim email ke