Bagi yang berminat menguasai Hypnosis Fundamental sebagai dasar
HYPNOTHERAPY,

Ikuti : 8 hours workshop
FUNDAMENTAL HYPNOSIS - Sertifikasi IBH (Indonesian Board Of
Hypnotherapy)

JAKARTA, 10 SEPTEMBER 2005
HOTEL OASIS AMIR, lt.3
Jl. Senen Raya 135-137
Jam: 08:30 - 17:00

Trainer:
NSK NUGROHO, MCH, CHt, CH, CHI
Hypnotist - Hypnotherapist
Member and Certified Master of Clinical Hypnotherapy & Certified
Hypnotherapist from Institute for Neuro-Research and Education, New
York.
Member and Certifiede Master of Clinical Hypnotherapy of IACT
(International Association of Counselors and Therapists) -USA
Member and Certified Hypnotists of NGH (National Guild of
Hypnotists)-USA
Member of Achievement Center New York
Member and Certified Hypnosis Instructor of IBH (The Indonesian
Board of Hypnotherapy)

Registerasi:
Metaphor,
d/a Mind Technology,
Plaza Basmar , lt.3 (Ged. KFC)
Jl. Mampang Prapatan Raya 106
Fani : 021-70829613, 0856-8178981
John Win : 0819-2182635, 021-30840766, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
atau [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Biaya: Rp.1.000.000,- termasuk modul, sertifikat IBH, lunch dan
coffee break
dapatkan Early Bird Discount 20% untuk registrasi sebelum 9
September 2005

lihat:
http://www.nsknugroho.com/Workshop.htm

METAPHOR