No. telp headhunter, 5325757

Bye, Yayuk

Hendy Gunawan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Teman-teman,
Mohon bantuannya, dimana ya mau cari perusahaan "head hunter"

tks

DISCLAIMER :
This e-mail may contain confidential or legally privileged information and/or information subject to copyright. If you have received this e-mail in error you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, disclosure or copying of this e-mail, or any part of it, is strictly prohibited and please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your system.

Yahoo! for Good