----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 10:20 AM
Subject: [HRD Club] Various Vacancy

We Offer you a challenge and opportunity for highly motivated proffesionals to join our "Shipping & Trading Company"......

Requirment :
1. HR Supervisor
    - Male, 27 - 35 years old, preferably single.
    - Min. S1 from any major preferably (law/ Management/psychology) or
    - Min. 3 (three) years experiences in the same field
    - Good knowledge in Job Analyst, Performance Appraisals, HRIS
    - Able to communicate & negotiate with government institutions & labor union
    - Willing to be place at Lampung
    - Fluent in English, writen or verbal
    - Good communication & personality

2. Accounting Supervisor
    - Male, 27 - 35 years old
    - Min. S1 from Accounting major or
    - Min. 3 - 4 (three - four) years experiences inthe same field
    - Having experience in budgeting will be an advantage
    - Understand basic Indonesia Tax Regulations
    - Fluent in English, writen or verbal
    - Good communication & personality

3. Building Engineering Staff
    - Male, 23 - 27 years old
    - Min. STM in mechanical or electrical engineering
    - Min. 1 (one) year experience in the same field
    - Familiar with Building Electrical instalations, AC System, Plumbing & Piping System for sanitary & water supply
    - Willing to work under preasure & as a team or individual
    - Good communication & personality

4. Receptionist
    - Female, max. 21 years old
     - Min. D3 any major
     - Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
     - Good looking & pleaseant personality
     - Good communication skill & have self confidence
     - Good in English writen or verbal

Send your resume at

Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

Radio station advertising Satellite radio stations Cb radio base station
Weather radio station Radio station promotion Christian radio station

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Kirim email ke