From: idakrisnashow@yahoogroups.com
[mailto: idakrisnashow@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of haris fuadi
Sent: 05 Desember 2005 0:19
To: idakrisnashow@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Ida-Krisna Show] Kabinet Baru

kan belum diumumkan resmi pak... perkiraan baru tanggal 9 desember
nanti ...

--- In idakrisnashow@yahoogroups.com, "Bambang Ismoyo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED] ...>
wrote:

> iya yang baru di reshuffle tadi di kantor ada yang bilang Boediono
jadi Menko Ekonomi Aburizal Menko Kesra etc ... bener gak ya soalnya
aku cek di detik.com belum ada, barang kali ya kedah sabar nengga
mangke ndalu ya mas Joko ya

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL (Disclaimer)
This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt
from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not disseminate,
distribute, or copy this communication, by e-mail or otherwise, or take any action in
reliance on it. Instead, please notify us immediately by return e-mail (including the
original message in your reply) to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and then delete and discard
all copies of the e-mail.

Music that listens to you.
LAUNCHcast. What's in your mix?
http://us.click.yahoo.com/8mKGzA/FARHAA/kkyPAA/iPMolB/TM