Kalau mas Dady pakai HP dengan No dari Satelindo di sana ada menu [EMAIL PROTECTED] ok trus cari M-Travel select Hotel .. dst ... dst ...
-----Original Message-----
From: idakrisnashow@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Dady E Setyadi
Sent: 14 Desember 2005 1:16
To: idakrisnashow@yahoogroups.com; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Ida-Krisna Show] Rate Hotel

Mungkin ini bisa bermanfaat...

rgds
DES
----- Original Message ----
From: Rose Natalie Intan Dewi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: idakrisna show <idakrisnashow@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: 14 Desember 2005 15:51:29
Subject: [Ida-Krisna Show] Rate Hotel

Assalamu'alaikum wr wb ,

Pengen minta tolong nih kalo ada yang bisa bantu .
Saya sedang Cari Rate Hotel - Hotel Bintang 4 & Bintang 5
yang ada di Jakarta berikut nomor telponnya.

Makasi banget atas bantuannya.

Wassalam

Rose

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL (Disclaimer)
This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not disseminate, distribute, or copy this communication, by e-mail or otherwise, or take any action in reliance on it. Instead, please notify us immediately by return e-mail (including the original message in your reply) to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and then delete and discard all copies of the e-mail.