Boleh Coba:
1.Karthi inn
Jl.Kartika plaza Tuban Kuta
0361.754810

2.Yulia inn
Jl.Pantai Kuta no 43
ph.0361.751893

3.Willy cottage (Nusa indah)
Jl.Ciung Wanara n0 17 ( Belakang Matahari Kuta Square)
0361.752273

sewa mobil: Bali Beauty 0361.7813665

selamat berlibur.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_mKGzA/GARHAA/kkyPAA/iPMolB/TM

> "Morning greetings doesn't only mean saying 'Good
> Morning'.
> It has silent message saying that I remember you
> when I wake up.
> Wish you have a Great Day!" -- Ida & Krisna
>
> Jangan lupa untuk selalu menyimak Ida Krisna Show di
> 99.1 DeltaFM
> Senin - Jumat, pukul 06.00 - 10.00 WIB
> SMS di 0818-333582

>     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://mail.yahoo.com

Create your own customized LAUNCHcast Internet Radio station.
Rate your favorite Artists, Albums, and Songs. Skip songs. Click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/r4oloD/xA5HAA/kkyPAA/iPMolB/TM