Title: LOWONGAN PEKERJAAN
mungkin ada yang membutuhkan, baik itu sodare, konco, atawe tetanggenye
-----Original Message-----
From: Indun Ruswandi
Sent: 22 Desember 2005 8:27
To: Priyadi Santoso
Subject: FW: Job Vac.doc

From: yanti [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 21 Desember 2005 9:32
To: Indun Ruswandi; dwi bca; Bagus Sembada

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2005 8:54 AM

Please aku butuh cepet nih, dari data base yang ada belum ada yang memenuhi kualifikasi, so tolong ya kalo ada temen yg kualifikasinya spt di bawah hubungi:
Anies di 5228822 ext. 556
thx atas bantuannya

URGENT !!

A distributor  company (Indofood Group), looking for an active and dynamic candidate for :

1. ADMINISTRATOR CMD

  Qualifications :

  • Male age 20-27 years
  • IPk minimal 2,80.
  • D2, D3  degree, computer accounting / accounting
  • Willing to be assigned out of  Jakarta
  • Willing to work long hours
  • Fluently in Excel Program

General qualifications :

  • Have high motivation, analytical thinking and initiative.
  • Able to work independent and in a team.
  • Able to work under pressure.
  • Fluently in English (oral and written).
  • Computer literate

Interested applicants, can send application letter, CV, copy KTP and transcript, and recent photograph (4x6) no later than two weeks to :

Human Resources & General Affair Department

PT. Indomarco Adi Prima

Ged. Ariobimo Sentral Lt. 2

Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said X-2 kav. 5

Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan – 12950

Up. Anies

*OO*

Radio station advertising Satellite radio stations Cb radio base station
Weather radio station Radio station promotion Christian radio station

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Kirim email ke