Dear all,
wish you
Happy
Merry Christmas
and
Great
Happy New Year 2006
Wish you all the best, stay optimist, and peacefull for Indonesia Raya

Indiah Sari
REDPOSITIVE COMMUNICATIONS
Public Relation t Event Organizer t Project Management
YBM Building 2nd fl
Jl Tanah Kusir II / 65, Arteri pondok Indah
T: +62-21-7294053
F: +62-21-7294053
M: 0816-132-8014

Yahoo! Photos

Radio station advertising Satellite radio stations Cb radio base station
Weather radio station Radio station promotion Christian radio station

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Kirim email ke