Asswrwb,

Dear All,

Please kindly find the below vacancy announcement that might interest you.
Proceed in applying directly at the designated email address at the UNDP
Indonesia.
The Terms of Reference (TOR) is attached for your review.

This post may not be suitable for me as I am in a different field of
expertise, perhaps this would be competitive for you.
Kind regards from Liberia, West Africa.. visit us online at
http://pralangga.blogspot.com

Wassalam,

|         |           "Imelda Tjahja   |
|         |           "                |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           dp.org>          |
|         |           03/16/2006 01:49 |
|         |           imelda.tjahja    |

>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:       "'Metty Purnama'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
"'Modupe Adebayo'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Brad|
  |        Becker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>,"'Luigi Pralangga'"                  |
  |        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                        |
  |       cc:
                                       |
  |       Subject:  VACANCY : ALES Media & Communicatio Adviser
                                       |

>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Dear Friends & Colleagues,

UNDP ALES Project is currently looking for:

      -          Media & Communication Adviser

The position is available for either National & International as long as
s/he is qualified to fill in post.

Please kindly see the TORs for further details or visit
http://www.undp.or.id/jobs/job.asp?JobID=702 & I’d be grateful if you can
distribute these to other colleagues.

Thank You

Regards,

Imelda Tjahja

Project Officer

Aceh Local Elections Support (ALES)

United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)

Banda Aceh, NAD, Indonesia

Phone : +62 651 755 2118

 (See attached file: ALES Media and Communication Adviser.doc)

Tired of hearing the same songs over and over?
Listen to Internet Radio! Skip songs. Click to listen to LAUNCHcast!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/.mKGzA/HARHAA/kkyPAA/iPMolB/TM

Wish you have a Great Day!" -- Ida Arimurti

Jangan lupa simak IDA KRISNA SHOW SENIN HINGGA JUMAT di 99,1 DELTA FM
Jam 4 sore hingga 8 malam dan kirim sms di 0818 333 582.