Monbukagakusho Scholarship for Research Student

1. The Embassy of Japan has begun offering scholarships to Indonesian
students who wish to study at Japanese universities as research
students for the academic year 2007 under the Japanese Government
(Monbukagakusho) scholarship program.

2. Any grantee who desires to enroll in a regular graduate course (a
master's course, a doctoral course or a professional graduate course)
after studying as a research student or to move on from a master's
course or a professional graduate course to a doctoral course must
pass an entrance examination given by the university concerned.

3. Applicants must have the following qualifications (among others):
(1) Applicants must be under 35 years of age as of the 1st of April 2007.
(2) Applicants must have received from their university a GPA of 3.0
or higher or equivalent.
(3) a minimum TOEFL score of 550 or equivalent or The Japanese
Language Proficiency Test Level 2 or higher

Baca informasi pendaftaran di http://www.milisbeasiswa.com

Wish you have a Great Day!" -- Ida Arimurti

Jangan lupa simak IDA KRISNA SHOW SENIN HINGGA JUMAT di 99,1 DELTA FM
Jam 4 sore hingga 8 malam dan kirim sms di 0818 333 582.