LION AIR

> > "Good morning, Ladies and Gentlemen. This is your
captain speaking.

> > Welcoming both seated and standing passengers  on
board of Lion Air.

> > We apologize for the four-day delay in taking
off, it was due to  bad weather and some overtime I
had to put in at the  bakery.

> > This is flight 717 to Yogyakarta. Landing there is
not guaranteed, but we will end up somewhere in
Central Java . And, if luck is in our favor,
we may even be landing on your village!

> > Lion Air has an  excellent safety-record. In fact,
our safety standards are so high, that even
terrorists are afraid to fly with us!

> > It is with pleasure; I announce  that, starting
this year, over  30%  of our passengers have reached
their  destination.

> > If our engines are too noisy for you, on passenger
request,  we can arrange to turn them off !

> > For our not-so-religious  passengers, we are the
only airline who  can help you find out if there
really is a God!

> > We regret to inform you, that today's in-flight
movie  will not  be  shown as we forgot to record it
from the  television.

> > However, for our movie buffs, we will be flying
right next to  Garuda Indonesia Airways, where their
movie will be visible from the  right side of the
cabin window.

> > There is no smoking allowed in this airplane. Any
smoke you see in  the cabin is only the early warning
system on the  engines telling us to
slow  down!

> > In order to catch important  landmarks, we try to
fly as close as  possible  for the best view. If
however,  we go a little too close, do let us
know.
> > Our enthusiastic co-pilot  sometimes flies right
through the  landmark!

> > Kindly be seated, keep  your seat in an upright
position for take-off  and  fasten your seat-belt. For
those of you who can't  find a seat-belt, kindly
fasten your own belt to  the arm of your seat.
> > And,  for those  of  you who can't find a  seat,
do not hesitate to get in touch with a stewardess who
will  explain how to fasten yourself to your
suitcase."