Mana Attachnya?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: lingling
  To: idakrisnashow@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 5:04 PM
  Subject: [Ida-Krisna Show] OOT : Buat Penggemar PSP

  mbak, ini psp PANCARAN SINAR PETROMAK BUKAN ?

  Wish you have a Great Day!" -- Ida Arimurti

  Jangan lupa simak IDA KRISNA SHOW SENIN HINGGA JUMAT di 99,1 DELTA FM
  Jam 4 sore hingga 8 malam dan kirim sms di 0818 333 582.

  Disclaimer: Although this message has been checked for all known viruses
       using Trend Micro InterScan Messaging Security Suite, Bukopin
             accept no liability for any loss or damage arising
                 from the use of this E-Mail or attachments.