Your Friend Prayudy has invited you to be his contact on Multiply.

Multiply is a web site that makes it easy to share photos, blogs,
videos and more with the people you know.  Prayudy is using Multiply
to keep in touch with friends and family and he wants to include you.

Accept Prayudy's invitation or learn more about Multiply:
http://multiply.com/i/GB6N7bdDTlXSy34E+X4dkw

Personal message from Prayudy:

salam kenal semua ...

Stop e-mails, view our privacy policy, or report abuse:
http://multiply.com/bl/GB6N7bdDTlXSy34E+X4dkw
We haven't added your email address to any lists, nor will we share it
with anyone at any time.
Copyright 2006 Multiply Inc.
6001 Park of Commerce, Boca Raton, FL 33487, USA

Kirim email ke