On 5/24/2019 5:11 PM, Andre Roberge wrote:

    Zoom Height used to be checked or not, but Cheryl Sabella and I changed
    it to switch between 'Zoom' and 'Restore'.

Restore Height does not work here (Python 3.7.3, 32 bit, on Windows 10).

I just checked and for me it works (as documented) by restoring to the default (rather than to the previous size). Did you not get some reduction from max? I admit that this can be initially surprising. I believe the behavior is original. A menu hint would be helpful here.

I opened https://bugs.python.org/issue37039 to polish the doc.