Good day!
I study the language of Python 3self, remotely on the video lessons YouTube
Since most bloggers in start-up lessons use IDLE
I also use Idle 3.8.10 (64 Bit) for better learning material assimilation
But I ran into a problem when working on a laptop with a small resolution of 1366x768
In the output window of the IDLE, at the top of the inscription:

Python 3.8.10 (tags/v3.8.10:3d8993a, May  3 2021, 11:48:03) [MSC v.1928 64 bit (AMD64)] on win32
Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license()" for more information.

=============== RESTART: C:\Soft\Python\IDLE_v3.8.8\test.py ===============

These inscriptions are not informative for me, distract and occupy a place of work space.
What causes the desire to remove them or edit.
In the IDLE settings, I did not find the item responsible for possible shutdown or editing these records.
Hence questions:
1) Is there an IDLE menu in which you can disable or edit them?
2) Is there a settings file and configuration in which you can disable them or edit?
3) What other methods exist to disable or edit them?
4) If there are no ways, is it planned to be implemented in the IDLE or Python way to disable or edit?