On 7/28/2022 12:54 PM, Vijay Krishna wrote:
I am just now learning python im studying in class 11 when i use my laptop to learn python im not able to see the option run and im not able to use the function f5

'Run' only appears on the top menu when editing a file. It is removed for the IDLE Shell because simple statements are automatically run when they are complete and you hit <ENTER> and compound statement are run when you enter a blank line. This remains true on 3.10.5 on my Win10 PC. Good luck in your class.

--
Terry Jan Reedy