--- Start of Idrisi List message
Folks:

The UNITAR Change and Time Series workbook on CD-ROM for use with Idrisi32
is now available. We would like to thank the folks who advised us on the
process and reviewed the product at various stages.

The product is not yet in the on-line ordering section of the web site, but
will be in the next few days. The cost is $50 plus shipping.

We are now working on the conversion of the Forestry volume.

Cheers,
Michele Fulk

Clark Labs
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.clarklabs.org
+1-508-793-7526

--- End of Idrisi List message

IDRISI-L is an unmoderated list. As a service to list users, please post a
summary of useful responses to your questions.
subscribe to the list, send an email from the address to be subscribed to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with "subscribe" (without quotes) as the first line
of the message body. To unsubscribe, do the same, only with "unsubscribe"
as the first line of the message body.