--- Start of Idrisi List message
Folks:

Is there a forestry professional among you who would be willing to review a
forestry exercise for the UNITAR Forestry Workbook? One of the exercises is
being substantially changed and I would like to pass it by a real forester
before unleashing it on the world. The premise of the exercise is creating a
simple timber harvest cost model involving getting timber to a road (using
slope as friction) and then hauling it along a network to a mill (using road
type as friction). I am seeking some advice on relative costs to use.

For all you Idrisians, foresters and non-foresters alike, we expect the
Forestry volume to be available on CD for use with Idrisi32 around the end
of April. The Change and Time Series Analysis volume is already available.

Thank you,

Ms. Michele Fulk
Asst. Director for Programs
Clark Labs, Clark University
950 Main St., Worcester, MA 01610-1477
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
phone: +1-508-849-2311
fax: +1-508-793-8842

--- End of Idrisi List message

IDRISI-L is an unmoderated list. As a service to list users, please post a
summary of useful responses to your questions.
subscribe to the list, send an email from the address to be subscribed to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with "subscribe" (without quotes) as the first line
of the message body. To unsubscribe, do the same, only with "unsubscribe"
as the first line of the message body.