New users or users planning to upgrade to IDRIS32 should know that there is a 50% discount available this week on orders placed through the Clark Labs web site.  That is only through the web site, the discount is not available by phone.

I placed an order last week, using a 25% discount offered on a postcard that Clark Labs mailed to me.  The package arrived last night (Wed.), and I went online this morning (Thursday, April 27) to register.  That's when I found out about the bigger discount available.  I could have saved about $250.

I called up Clark Labs Customer Support, but they would not adjust the price I paid.  Many commercial firms would have.

So watch out.

Ross Wagenseil
[EMAIL PROTECTED]